- [email protected]
HZS180 Concrete Batching Plant
HZS180 concrete batching plant belongs to the big type mixing station, and it is mainly used in roads building, bridges, dams, airports, ports and other large commercial concrete construction projects and urban centers which need big capacity.
HZS180 includes two rows of concrete silo and a series of screw conveyor, which will be controlled by a microcomputer control room. The aggregate system uses a large wide herringbone belt. And setting pedestrian security aisle makes checking easier. This whole production line consists of aggregate, cement, water, liquid additive dosing system, mixing system, electrical control systems, video surveillance systems, communications systems and steel components.
Features of HZS180 Concrete Batching Plant
1. The modular structure, a variety of combinations according to the actual situation of the site.
2. Mixing system uses JS3000 twin-shaft compulsory mixer, good mixing quality and high efficiency.
3. Aggregate, cement, water, liquid additive ingredients all adopt electronic scales of measurement. The electronic weighing system computer control, digital display control technology and electronic volume adopt the latest new design. And the electronic weighing system is with buffer device and automatic compensation function, high accuracy.
4. The electrical control system mainly uses imported components, functional, reliable performance, and easy operation.
5. Aggregate batching system adopts PLD4800 concrete batcher which offers efficient and accurate measurement;
6. Adopt combined structure and modular unit, convenient to install and remove. And water is flow-metering, simple and practical, highly accurate dosing.
|Productivity in theory(m3/h)||180|
|Capacity of Mixer(m3)||3|
|Discharge Height (m)||3.8(for customers choice)|
|Aggregate Bin (Quantity)||4|
|Aggregate Bin Capacity (m3)||4.8|
|Max. Weighing Value of Aggregate(kg)||1800|
|Max. Weighing Value of Cement(kg)||800|
|Max. Weighing Value of Water(kg)||1500|
|Max. Weighing Value of Additive (kg)||60|
|Aggregate Measuring Accuracy(%)||2|
|Water Measuring Accuracy(%)||1|
|Cement Measuring Accuracy(%)||1|
|Additive Measuring Accuracy(%)||1|
|Cement Screw Conveyor||Optional|
|Cement Silo Capacity||Optional|